We just spent the last few days having a blast! Great Wolf Lodge is the place to visit! Great Wolf Lodge offers hours of nonstop fun for the entire family! Heck, I think Scott and I were more excited than Haley was!
We were so fortunate to experience Snowland at Great Wolf Lodge! Snowland begins on December 4, 2009 and runs until December 25, 2009.
How do they make it snow inside? Yes, it actually snows inside the Grand Lobby during Snowland at Great Wolf Lodge! Not only did we have hours of fun in the 84-degeree
HolidayStory Time with Mascot Rowdy the Reindeer
- The Writing Depot, where children can write, decorate and mail letters directly to Santa
- Polar Wolf Walk, a wintery nature hike for kids to site penguins, polar bears and more
, complete with educational activities to earn a diploma and special gift North Pole University
- Toy Creation Station, where children can create toys to keep or give to a friend
- Wrapping Depot for guests to have presents wrapped on-the-spot
- Special musical guest performances
- Santa appearances
- Animated Great Clock Tower holiday performances
I even met Santa myself and that guy is totally cool!
Great Wolf Lodge has locations in Wisconsin Dells, Wis.; Sandusky, Ohio; Traverse City, Mich.; Kansas City, Kan.; Williamsburg, Va.; the Pocono Mountains, Pa.; Niagara Falls, Ontario; Mason, Ohio; Grapevine, Texas; Grand Mound, Wash.; and Charlotte/Concord, N.C.; and Blue Harbor Resort & Conference Center in Sheboygan, Wis.
Click here to see more and check out specials for December – April!