As the holiday buzz builds, GameStop, the world's largest video game and entertainment software retailer,has the hottest game releases that will bring delight to most gift recipients.
GameStop is committed to their customers! GameStop created the “Respect the Ratings” program in partnership with the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) to provide tips and tools to help educate adults and families on gaming and give players all of the information they need to make the right choices.
For additional information about the great game offerings this holiday season or to learn more about gaming, visit your local GameStop store or www.GameStop.com.Brain Age2
Inspired by the work of prominent Japanese neuroscientist Dr. Ryuta Kawashima, the Brain Age games feature activities designed to help stimulate your brain and give it the workout it needs like solving simple math problems, counting currency, drawing pictures on the Nintendo DS touch screen, and unscrambling letters. Best of all, you don't have to know how to play the original Brain Age to enjoy Brain Age 2. You can start training with either title!
- New Activities! The title is a series of minigames designed to give your brain a workout. The 17 new, engaging activities are all designed to help work your brain and increase blood flow to the prefrontal cortex. Whether you're playing simple songs on a piano keyboard or monitoring the photo finish of a footrace, you'll love your new mental workout!
- Keep training! When you start a new game, you will take a series of tests and get a score that shows how old your brain is. This number is called your "Brain Age". With daily training over weeks and months, you can improve your mental acuity and lower your Brain Age. Progress is charted in graph form.
- Expanded multiplayer! you can keep up to four save files on one game card. Share a game allows you to compete in a picture-drawing quiz or an acrostic challenge with family and friends. You can also use DS Download Play to send a demo to friends or compete with up to 16 players in one of four fun modes.
Crosswords, Anagrams, and Word Search... Play three of the all-time most popular word games on the go. With the touch-screen controls!
- Pick up and play the most popular word games! Over 1,000 crossword puzzles, anagrams and word-search puzzles now fit into your pocket! With several levels of increasingly challenging puzzles, Crosswords DS offers non-stop gaming for people on the go.
- Stylus Control! Use the DS stylus to touch the puzzle screen and fill in letters in Crosswords, slide your word tile in Anagrams, and locate hidden words in Word Search. Easy controls make it the perfect fit for portable puzzling.
- Puzzles for everyone! Whether you're a crosswords beginner or seasoned expert, this game is for you, as there are tons of puzzles for all skill levels.