Does your child dread brushing their teeth? Now Sunstar’s GUM® brand has come out with the Crayola Light Timer Toothbrush. This great new toothbrush makes brushing fun for kids! It's a fun and colorful toothbrush designed especially to help kids practice better dental hygiene. Haley loves these new toothbrushes!
According to dentists, children don't brush their teeth long enough. Longer brushing aids in more plague removal and a healthier smile. The Crayola Light Timer Toothbrush is available in blue, green, red and yellow. It has colorful lights in the handle that when activated by pushing the button, flash for 60 seconds to encourage kids to brush longer. Recommended by dental hygienists, the toothbrush is said to increase brushing time with the help of its flashing light. The brush also has a suction cup base which Haley thinks is the best! The suction cup base not only makes it fun to stick in a million places, but also helps keep the bristles clean. Haley sticks her toothbrush to the mirror or to the faucet.
Colorful LED lights flash for 60 second intervals to help kids brush longer!
- Longer brushing leads to more plaque removal and a healthy smile.
- Two color coordinated lights illuminate the entire brush.
- Suction cup base reduces counter clutter and helps keep bristles cleaner.
- Crayola™ brand appeals to boys and girls.
- Dome Trim® bristles remove plaque more effectively.
- Colorful, ultra-soft bristles are gentle on childrens' teeth and tissues.
- Narrow, tapered head is comfortable in small mouths and just right for 4-11 year olds.
- Available in four fun colors - red, blue, green and yellow.
- Sold in package of 1 toothbrush.
Kids can have even more fun and learn more about dental health with the GumClub. There are fun coloring pages and other activities too! Check it out here!
Save $1.00 now by using promo code CRAYTL at gumbrand.com!
Giveaway: GUM is offering a gift bag including the Crayola Light Timer Toothbrush and other goodies from GUM brand. Post a comment telling me who you'd like to win this for. Please be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you. Ends 3/14/09.